Important Ear Issue Remedies
Ear infections, aches etc numerous issues of ears can be debilitating, but they don’t always warrant antibiotics. These occur in all ages of persons from children to senior adults. Some causes and contributing factors that lead to ear infections are a wax build-up, upper respiratory infections, food allergies, environmental allergies, fetal alcohol syndrome, genetics, nutritional deficiencies to name a few.
The Ear is made up of three parts: Outer, middle and inner.
Each part has specific functions that help a person hear. You can see in the diagram that the outer ear which shapes like a leaf captures the traveling sound waves. In the outer part of our ear, there is a section called as pinna and through this section, the sound waves enter into the ear canal. Through the ear canal, the sound waves reach the eardrum which is located in the middle part. In addition, the middle section of the ear also has other important ear organs like hammer, anvil, stir up, semicircular, and middle canal. Through the canal, sound waves travel to the inner section of our ear. In the inner part of the ear, there are important ear parts like cochlear, Eustachian tube, and nerves. Sound waves from the canal are sent to the nerves so that the brain can process the sound. After that, we are able to recognize the sound and understand it.
There are numerous home remedies for years. Among them, these are the ones I find the best:
- Olive Oil: Warm Olive oil equivalent to your body temperature. Put few drops of it in your ears before sleep to ease any pain at night.
- Garlic: Garlic has antimicrobial properties and natural pain relieving qualities, making it highly effective in the treatment of ear infections.Boil 2 or 3 fresh garlic cloves in water for five minutes, then crush them and add some salt. Put the mixture in a clean cloth and place it against the affected ear.
- Basil: Crush 4 to 5 fresh holy basil leaves gently to extract the juice. Apply the basil juice on or around the infected ear. Avoid getting the juice in the ear canal.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is by far the most recommended ingredient for many remedies. It is very useful to get rid of the fungus that may be causing the ear infection, apple cider vinegar is a good option.Direction: Mix one part apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water or alcohol. Soak a cotton ball in the solution. Put the cotton ball in your ear like a plug and leave it for about five minutes. Remove the cotton ball and lay down on your opposite side to drain the liquid from the ear. Use a hair dryer to dry your ear as much as possible.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil has powerful antifungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. These can be applied as ear drops to reduce pain and discomfort. If you’re worried about sensitivity, you can mix a few drops of tea tree oil with a small amount of olive oil.
- Neck Exercises: Follow these steps to perform neck rotations exercises: Sit straight up with both feet flat on the ground.Slowly rotate your neck and head to the right until your head is parallel with your shoulder.Rotate your head the other way, until your head is parallel with your left shoulder.Raise your shoulders high as if you’re trying to cover your ears with your shoulders.Make the movements slowly, hold them gently stretching more for a count of five, then relax.Repeat these often throughout waking hours.
Get Rid Of Tinnitus Very Fast, Without Having To Visit Any Physician Or Causing any Pain
With this, you can get rid of ‘Ringing in Ears’ from day one. One of the oldest and most trusted brand since 2002. Helping Thousands with Tinnitus.
Best of all, Tinnitus Control works extremely fast. and only takes about few drops to work on your Tinnitus Issue.