Earwax, medically known as cerumen, is a natural substance produced by glands in
the ear canal that has protective, lubricating and antibacterial properties. The main work of the wax is to protect the ears from bacteria and other external agents.
- Excessive earwax may build up due to a narrowing of the ear canal resulting from some kind of infection or disease of the skin, bones or connective tissue.
- It can also happen due to the production of a less fluid form of cerumen or overproduction of cerumen due to some trauma or blockage within the ear canal. Deficiency of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and magnesium can also produce more earwax.
- Special care should be given to Ears. Start by discontinuing the habit of inserting cotton-tipped applicators or other objects into the ear canals.
- Earache, fullness in the ear, or a sensation the ear is plugged
- Partial hearing loss, which may be progressive
- Tinnitus, ringing, or noises in the ear
- Itching, odor, or discharge
When you are suffering from ear wax it’s miserable. You need to remove the wax, but often medical store remedies just don’t solve the problem and you end up at the doctor for professional ear cleaning
But this is no more, there’s a better alternative.
Cleaning Ears At Home Made Quick and Easy
(Before & After – Results of Doctor Easy Wax-Rx Ear Wax Removal Solution, Get Yours Here)
The Wax-Rx pH Conditioned Ear Wash System makes cleaning ears at home quick and easy – no doctor visit required.
The system is a just as effective version of Doctor’s professional ear washers. It contains
Pre-wash drops post-wash rinse and a convenient ear basin.
Get Professional Grade Ear Cleaning At Home in 3-Easy Steps
- Prepare: You’ll start by placing several drops of Ear Wax Removal Aid Drops in each ear and waiting 10 minutes. These will help soften the stubborn wax and make it easier to remove. The company notes that this step isn’t necessary, although, without the drops, you might have to wash vigorously, which could lead to discomfort.
- Wash: Fill the specially designed Wax-Rx Sprayer with very warm water and attach the sprayer. Then, twist a disposable tip onto the nozzle, place the basin under your ear, and begin pumping fluid into the ear.When pumping, you’ll be able to control pressure based on how hard you squeeze the sprayer’s handle.Note: If you fill the bottle with water that is colder than body temperature, this can lead to dizziness, while hot water can scald the ear canal. As such, it’s important that you only use very warm water in this step.If needed, repeat until all wax is removed.
- Rinse: Finally, empty one pack of Wax-Rx pH Conditioning Powder into the bottle and rinse your ear. Instead of using plain water that can reduce the slightly acidic environment in your ears, and therefore kill beneficial bacteria that prevent ear infections, this water is conditioned to better match its pH.
Discard the tip, along with any remaining solution.
The Wax-Rx bottle if designed to be refillable as many times as you need, although you’ll only have two additional packages of the Ear Wax Removal Aid Drops, pH Conditioning Powder, and disposable tips.
Made Up With All Natural Ingredients
- Wax-Rx is a safe bet. Active ingredients include Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%. Inactive ingredients include Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, and Ascorbic Acid.
- Carbamide peroxide is a chemical that reacts with oxygen when exposed to air (known as oxidation). When this occurs, it breaks down into hydrogen peroxide and urea, which can break up and lift away stains.
- As such, it’s most commonly found as a bleaching agent in at-home teeth whitening kits. Stronger versions are also used in dentist offices.
- But when applied to the ear canal, carbamide peroxide’s oxidation action results in foaming, which is intended to help break up and remove earwax.
- Wax-Rx’s inactive ingredients primarily act as moisturizers, help improve skin feel and prevent/reduce any potential irritation.
According to WebMD, side effects from carbamide peroxide “usually do not occur.”
It is normal to experience some pressure while washing, it shouldn’t hurt.
Wax-Rx is only intended for adults and children over 12 years of age.
It shouldn’t be used:
- “if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after surgery unless directed by a doctor
- in the ear with tympanic tubes (ear tubes)
- for more than 4 consecutive days”
Use Wax-Rx twice per day up to four consecutive days, or as directed by your physician.
Best of all: Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
The only way they are able to offer a guarantee like that is because it works
Invented by a Florida physician Teddy Garcia and based on the same technology used in doctor’s offices since 1997, Wax-Rx is a professional-grade, pH conditioned ear wash system that promises to provide safe, easy-to-use, and effective ear wax removal.
“right ear has been clogged for about two months, couldn’t take it anymore but didn’t want to overpay a doctor either. did some research and watched videos of this product in action. I gave it four stars instead of five because I think it’s too expensive at $40 for the “three use” kit. BUT it did do the trick. I was able to get about a half of an inch of compacted earwax out of my ear and I don’t have the clog in my ear anymore. it works” ———— Emma Taylor
“My son has the worst ear wax issues. This has been ongoing since he was an infant, and we’ve had to have our pediatrician and ENT remove it because it gets so bad, they can’t see his ear canals or eardrums. His right ear was so bad last month, all we could see was a dark mass and no ear canal at all. I used the drops and then did a gentle rinse as instructed two nights in a row. It completely cleared out the wax. Our pediatrician was surprised by how well this worked for us. She inspected his ears and said they were completely clear. She recommended we continue using it when we notice he’s getting really bad wax buildup again. He is 9 years old, and she said this is a completely safe way to gently deal with serious wax issues.” —————- PinkGirl
“I am quite pleased with this product. I have good results removing wax. Although like some of the other reviews for the price I would expect more of the supplies to come with it. Once the wax softener is empty I will just use peroxide and I could not tell any difference using the “anti-itch” solution, so I won’t be replacing that either. I guess in a nutshell I bought a nice squirt bottle.€’ ————- Dennis
Final Verdict: Is Doctor Easy Wax-Rx Ear Wax Remover Worth It?
It works Fast (Even on Stubborn Ear Wax)
It takes seconds to apply
And It will save you hundreds of dollars by avoiding to visit medical professionals to clean your ears.
Final Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars
It’s Important You Take Care Of Your Ear Wax Starting Right Now.
Because If you DON’T do anything today, your ears will only get worse
Bonus: Get FREE FAST Shipping…..
For a limited time, you can get the Doctor Easy Wax-Rx Ear Wax Remover in your hand in just a few day (US & Canada) by clicking the link below (or any link on this page)
Doctor Easy Wax-Rx Ear Wax Remover F.A.Q
Q: Where to buy Doctor Easy Wax-Rx Ear Wax Remover?
A; You can get it directly from the manufacturer through this link
Q: What is the Best Way to Remove Ear Wax?
A: The process is described in this article in 3 steps follow those.
Q: Is it completely safe to remove ear wax at home?
A: Yes, It is completely safe if you use this product, Click here.
Good Luck, and Here’s to you having clear ear again!